Sahala: Things you require before travelling to Oman
Omani authorities has made it mandatory for travellers coming to Oman to book for hotel accommodations through the Sahala platform from March 29 at 2pm onwards.
The arrangements have been made to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus in the country.
In a statement issued online Omani Cultural Attaché in London said :”Those coming to the Sultanate, as of 2 pm on Monday, March 29, 2021, must reserve hotel accommodations and institutional isolation through the Sahala platform :
Before you pre-register for your Traveler Registration Form (TRF), please view the following information:
- Make sure you have the following:
- A valid travel document (Passport or Omani National ID/ Omani Residency Card).
- A debit card or a credit card (for online payment).
- A valid flight ticket (flight number required).
- The cost of the PCR service is 25 OMR (~65 USD).
- The registration portal allows you to register for yourself and your accompanying travelers (i.e. family members).
- In the case where you are travelling to Oman for employment, your sponsor can complete and pay for this registration on your behalf.
- It is mandatory for travelers to the Sultanate of Oman, who are over the age of 16, to take the COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival.
- It is mandatory for travelers to the Sultanate of Oman to book an approved accommodation and quarantine for 7 days.
- Results of the COVID-19 PCR test will only be available upon verification of an Omani phone number in this Registration form.
- Please keep a soft or hard copy of your payment receipt, once you have completed the payment. This receipt needs to be presented at your port of entry upon arrival.
- https://covid19.emushrif.om/pre-registration-info/travel (copy this link to proceed further).