5 Easy Ways To Remove Wrinkles from Leather Jackets
There are several methods you can try to remove wrinkles from a leather jacket. Here are a few options:
- Fill a spray bottle with water and mist the wrinkled area lightly. Then, use a hairdryer to heat the area and smooth out the wrinkles with your hands.
- Place the jacket in a steamy bathroom or use a clothes steamer to relax the fibers. Then, smooth out the wrinkles with your hands.
- Use a leather conditioner or oil to soften the jacket, which may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hang the jacket in a steamy bathroom or place it on a hanger in front of a steamy shower.
- If the jacket is heavily wrinkled, you may need to take it to a professional cleaner or tailor for further treatment.
Keep in mind that leather can be delicate, so it’s important to be gentle when trying to remove wrinkles. Avoid using heat or steam on any decorative embellishments or leather that is already dry or brittle.