6 Easy Steps to Turn Your Smartphone Into a Webcam
How to Turn Your Smartphone Into a Webcam
Here are the 6 Easy steps to turn your smartphone into a webcam:
- Download a webcam app on your smartphone. There are several webcam apps available on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the webcam app on your smartphone and allow it to access your phone’s camera.
- On your computer, go to the settings for your video conferencing software (e.g., Skype, Zoom, Google Meet) and select your smartphone as the webcam device.
- Adjust the settings in the webcam app on your smartphone as needed (e.g., resolution, frame rate).
- You should now be able to use your smartphone as a webcam for video calls on your computer.
Note: You may need to download an app on your computer to use your smartphone as a webcam. Additionally, your smartphone and computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network if you are not using a USB cable.