How To Breed Grumpyre? 5 Easy Steps
Grumpig and Spoink are the only known Pokémon that can evolve into Grumpig. Grumpig evolves from Spoink when leveled up while holding a Thick Club. Grumpig can also be obtained by breeding a Grumpig with a Ditto or another Grumpig. Here are the steps you can follow to breed Grumpig:
- Obtain a Grumpig or Spoink: You can catch a wild Spoink or Grumpig in Pokémon games, or you can obtain one from another trainer. If you don’t have a Grumpig or Spoink, you can also try hatching an egg that contains one of these Pokémon.
- Find a Ditto or another Grumpig: Ditto can breed with any Pokémon, so you can use it to breed with your Grumpig or Spoink. Alternatively, you can use another Grumpig to breed with your Grumpig or Spoink.
- Place the Grumpig or Spoink and the Ditto or other Grumpig in the Pokémon Day Care: In most Pokémon games, you can find the Pokémon Day Care on Route 5 in Pokémon Sword and Shield, on Route 34 in Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal, and on Route 117 in Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.
- Wait for an egg to appear: If the Grumpig or Spoink and the Ditto or other Grumpig are compatible, an egg will appear after some time has passed. The egg will contain a Spoink, which will evolve into a Grumpig when leveled up while holding a Thick Club.
- Obtain the Grumpig: When the egg hatches, you will get a Spoink. You can then level it up by battling other Pokémon and using it to defeat gym leaders. When it reaches a high enough level, it will evolve into a Grumpig.