How to apply for Punjab Mazdoor Card online
The Punjab Mazdoor Card is a government-issued identification card for workers in the province of Punjab. It provides access to various welfare schemes and benefits for workers.
To apply for the Punjab Mazdoor Card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Labour Department: https://labour.punjab.gov.pk/
- On the home page, click on the “Mazdoor Card” tab under the “Welfare Schemes” section.
- This will take you to the page with information about the Punjab Mazdoor Card. Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the online application form with the required information. You will need to provide your personal details, employment information, and other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and wait for it to be processed. If your application is approved, you will receive your Punjab Mazdoor Card in the mail.
Please note that the process for applying for the Punjab Mazdoor Card may change over time. It is always a good idea to check the official website for the most up-to-date information.