Captain Umer Farooq Cheema, young Pak Army officer, among 6 martyred in N.Waziristan
Captain Umer Farooq Cheema was the youngest among Pakistan Army men who were killed when an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) went off in North Waziristan.
According to the army, the attack on security forces convoy was carried out in near Razmak area of North Wazirstan. Resultantly.
Below are the names of those embraced martyrdom.
• Capt Umar Farooq, age 24 years.
• Naib Subedar Riaz Ahmed, age 37 years.
• Naib Subedar Shakeel Azad, age 44 years.
• Havaldar Younas Khan, age 36 years.
• Naik Muhammad Nadeem, age 37 years.
• Lance Naik Asmat Ullah, age 30 years.